We have kept our pricing as low as possible to help make this important coaching feasible.
If any of the the following factors describe you, we believe that these coaching sessions will be able to help!
- You could use a little bit of extra motivation to get out there and market yourself.
- You would like to learn more about the different marketing opportunities that are out there, from the voice-over professionals who have made these techniques work.
- You would like to continue to learn new voice-over technique tips as well as other overall tips relevant to running your voice-over business.
- You would like more of a connection with some voice-over mentors to make sure that you're doing all of the right things and not wasting your time as you look for work.
- You have not yet achieved the amount of voice-over work that you would like to.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Organization, Business Practices
- Internet Marketing
- Technique Practice Routines
- Persistent Marketing
- Overall Business Planning & Additional Marketing Ideas
- Voice-Over Technique and Using Your Ear
- Narration Work Opportunities
- Possibilities For Crossover Work
- Getting Into The Bigger Markets
- Your Long-Term Business Plan
- Recording Software & Home Studio Setup
- How to Impress The Producer
- Auditioning for Online Websites
- Motivational Themes
- Niche Based Marketing
- Special Guest Expert Interviews
- Getting into Audiobooks, Character work, and much, much more.
A Such A Voice coach will give a presentation of the topic and allow time for questions at the end of each session. E-mails will be sent with topic schedules as they are determined throughout the year.
The total cost for this program is only $35/month and if you sign up, you will be subscribed to the program until you choose to cancel. There is no minimum number of sessions that you would need to attend.
© Such A Voice – The Best Way to Get Started in Voice-Overs